DeLorean Shows Up at Nike Hyperdunk "Back to the Future" Sneaker Premiere [Nike Hyperdunk]


As you already know, today was the launch of the limited-edition Marty McFly-inspired Nike Hyperdunk sneakers. 350 pairs were sold almost instantly (some are now for sale on eBay for as much as $2,000), a hundred of them at the UNDFTD shop in Santa Monica, where L.A. Lakers' megastar Kobe Bryant arrived in a DeLorean time machine to be greeted by hundred of fans, some of them camping outside for more than 24 hours. Seriously, I'm a Back to the Future fan too, but what kind of obsessed fanboy can wait for more than 24 hours for a stupid piece of merchandise? Ah... hrmmm. OK, never mind. [Hypebeast]

[Via: Gizmodo, The Gadget Blog ]
[Tag: ]

1 comments:

  J Ryan

July 8, 2008 at 3:12 AM

Hey there -

I'm the one who was driving Kobe in the DeLorean. I'm not even a basketball fan and he was an awesome guy. Truly a gentleman.

The event was great, the shoe was great and the guy was great...

My only complaint is not being able to get a pair of the shoes they were launching. I had the DeLorean and I drove the star to the event... even I couldn't get a pair... Come on NIKE, please... Size 11, please. :)

J Ryan
www.myspace.com/bttftimemachine